Saturday, November 27, 2010

Keep it going

While taking a few moments to recover from holiday festivities (and a very full belly), I surfed on over to Better In Bulk. She shared a few ideas to keep our thankfulness going beyond Turkey Day.

I'm still in the midst of my holiday cheer, while Amelia passes out pretend cups of ice cream and plates of cookies to her lucky daddy and grandparents. This makes me smile.

In the Better In Bulk post, she includes:

Creating Your “Enough List”: While striving towards self-improvement is an important aspect of growing as a person, it’s also necessary to take stock of what you already have. The “enough” list shouldn’t replace your “er” list of personal improvements (like getting better at the piano, eating healthier meals or keeping the bedroom neater). Instead, it will help you to stay grateful for what is already good, while you are working on improving other aspects of your life.


So here's mine!

I have enough family. They are the best, and I couldn't ask for more.

I have enough adventure. I've seen some incredible places and continue to plan fun vacations with my favorite people.

I have enough comfort. Warm clothes, a cozy house, and grandma-made quilts for cuddling.

I have enough initiative. I do what I need to do, keeping one eye on the future - with the other on my most important client, my incredible little girl.


Hope your Thanksgiving was heart-warming and fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

3MomsIn1.com partner:

Popular Posts