Monday, November 8, 2010

45 days

45 days until Christmas!

The cheesy decor is up in the stores. The holiday music is playing over the speakers. Normally this irritates me so early. For some reason, though, I don't really mind this time around. I am ready for a break from regular life and some family travel.

I'm ready for Amelia to get some new toys!

As the weather gets colder, we're going to be stuck in the house more often. She has some great toys, but I can only play them so many times per day without a bout of insanity. So during my evening computer time, I'm trying to fit in a bit of online Christmas shopping. Not ready to buy just yet, but working on those big ideas.

Some thoughts...



What do you think? Am I crazy for even considering a cave-in to her drumming obsession?

If you had/have a spunky & advanced almost 3-year old with a wild creative streak, what would you consider? Ideas welcome!!!

2 comments:

Jenilee said...Best Blogger Tips

OMG I loved Hungry Hungry Hippos SO much. Except when I got the broken yellow hippo. The mouth didn't always open all the way and I never won. BOO!

I say go for the drumset! I've been singing and playing instruments for as long as I can remember. If there's one part of my childhood that bothers me, is when my parents said "No" to music. I resented them a LONG time for not being able to express myself through it. It might hurt your ear drums (and nerves!) but man, the reward SHE'LL feel has to be worth it! <3

BalancingMama (Julie) said...Best Blogger Tips

Those sing-a-ma-jigs are weird! Amelia would probably think they're hilarious for sure.

I'm sooo tempted to get the drum set. Because I know she would absolutely flip out with excitment. I want to see that face light up with joy. But it's pricey. And loud. She would love it, though.

Post a Comment

3MomsIn1.com partner:

Popular Posts