Friday, November 26, 2010

Friends 2 Follow Friday: Taming Insanity

Like I've said before, this blogging thing has opened up a whole new world to me. And I've been lucky enough to meet (virtually) some really funny and sassy mamas.

This week, I'm introducing Taming Insanity! Although you may already know her. 'Cause she's too awesome not to know.

Happy Friday!



Blog name? Taming Insanity

Twitter/Facebook?
Taming Insanity on TWITTER 
Taming Insanity on FACEBOOK

The writer behind the words - list 5 adjectives that describe you.
Sarcastic, Self-deprecating, Ridiculous, Loving, Empathetic

What surprised you most about parenthood?
I was most astounded by how much kids understand even before they can talk. Sure people TELL you they hear everything you say, but until you experience it you can't really get that they understand when you're swearing.

Something that recently made you laugh?
My one year-old sings la bamba when he's happy. It's hilarious.

If you had 2 hours of pure "me" time, what would you do?
I would sit quietly, read a book, and guzzle diet pepsi.

1 comments:

Eschelle said...Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for sharing I am now following her :D

Post a Comment

3MomsIn1.com partner:

Popular Posts