Monday, September 27, 2010

Better in Bulk

I'm extending the bloggy love into this week!

One more fabulous blog to spread around today. We are meeting another new friend. "Lolli" from Better in Bulk (.net!). Once again, I'm a big fan of this one. I'm honored to have her as a feature.
Blog name? Better in Bulk

The writer behind the words? I grew up in California as the oldest of 5 kids, and now am raising 5 kids of my own on the opposite coast. Before the kids came along, I got my degree in Early Childhood Education. I've been a Stay at Home mom for nearly 14 years, and in the last year or so have started working from home, both on Internet/blogging endeavors, and on my photography business. If I had spare time or spare money, I would spend it thrift store shopping, Internet shopping (I love electronic gadgets!), and reading.

When (& why) did you start the blog? I started my blog in October 2007, mostly to keep in touch with my out-of-state family and friends. I had a few friends and a sister who had started blogs, and I thought it sounded like something I would enjoy doing. If only I had known...LOL!


Five kids! What surprised you most about parenthood the first time around? What surprised me most? Sleep! I was shocked when my first daughter hated sleeping and no matter what I did, I was always tired.

Did you still have surprises when adding #5? By the time baby #5 was born, I think I'd been through most everything. Other than AJ's crazy birth (which was surprising in and of itself), once we were back home, we settled into a routine pretty easily. It's amazing how "easy" baby #5 can be!

Your kids are represented by candy on your blog. What is your favorite candy to eat? Most of the time, I love everything and anything chocolate. What I chose on any given day really depends on my mood. I love Reese's peanut butter cups, plain Hershey's chocolate bars, and gummie bears.

What does "balance" mean to you? Balance to me is splitting my time and energies between all of those things that are important to me. Balance is finding that happy place between family time, work time, house time, and me time.

If you had two hours of pure "me" time, what would you do? If I had two hours of me time, I would read a good book on the beach (considering I could get to the beach!) on a cool, breezy day.
@1Momof5 on Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

3MomsIn1.com partner:

Popular Posts