Monday, September 6, 2010

Fessing up - join in!

5 things I am willing to admit:

1. If we've met only 1 or 2 times, it's very likely I do not remember your name. I have a bad habit of forgetting people's names. It usually takes meeting you 3 times before I'll remember for good. I apologize.

2. I use my car horn on a near-daily basis. If you drive terribly, do not GO when the light turns green, or play with your phone while in motion, my car horn and I will let you know what we think. If you end up driving into my neighborhood and - surprise - I know you, I will then be mortified.

3. My career dreams and goals change monthly. Just when I've invented the perfect job for me, I get bored with my idea and think about it all over again. It's a good thing my current gig fits me well - I can take my time choosing a dream.

4. I do not like playing at home. Her games bore me. And sitting on the floor causes back aches. I do, however, love outdoor play. But it must be below 80 degrees. With low humidity. I sweat entirely too much.

5. I still don't have a grasp on this mommy thing. Every time I think I figured it all out, she hits me with something new. I am perpetually confused!

Name one thing you are willing to admit about yourself.

Leave a comment to get it off your chest!

4 comments:

KellyW said...Best Blogger Tips

I am with you on the playing at home thing. HATE IT! We are always on the go. Ryan is good at playing by himself some now which is a huge relief. I would rather be out and about enjoying life than stuck at home building choo choo tracks...ugh!!

Amber Page Writes said...Best Blogger Tips

I admit that I sometimes can't wait to go to work...and then feel so guilty about it that I spoil her worse than usual!

I also admit to dreaming of a new career...this gig's getting old!

Kate said...Best Blogger Tips

It has not escaped my attention that no one bothers to tell you about the playing-at-home-is-exhausting thing when you're pregnant. It's all babies are cute! toys are fun! motherhood is a gift!--and then suddenly you find yourself playing Candyland for the 1,894,531st time. So, definitely with you on #4. Number 5, too.

ChildTalk said...Best Blogger Tips

Oh, I totally agree about the whole playing thing! Especially *pretend play.* I can do games-- I even LIKE games. But I just can not bring myself to enjoy pretend play for more than approximately 32 seconds. Blah. :)

Post a Comment

3MomsIn1.com partner:

Popular Posts