Thursday, October 27, 2011

Wow, I sound adventurous!

Last week, I shared 22 things I have NOT done.

Linking up again to Mama Kat’s writer’s workshop, where I selected the prompt: “Write a list of 22 things you HAVE done”

Maybe I’ll reveal a few things that surprise you!

I have…

1. Gone parasailing

2. Danced in the rain

3. Experienced an earthquake

4. Bicycled down a volcano (Haleakela)

5. Tasted and dined at a winery in Tuscany

6. Climbed 2 miles up Mt. Ranier

7. Happily bounded 2 miles DOWN Mt. Ranier

8. Ridden Millennium Force at Cedar Rapids twice in a row

9. Viewed New York City from the Empire State Building

10. Climbed a glacier


11. Taken a photo of the Sistine Chapel ceiling

12. Eaten candy made from flowers (lavender and rose)

13. Earned a bachelor’s degree (magna cum laude, baby!)

14. Been to Disney World many times

15. Seen a grizzly bear mama with cubs in the wild

16. Survived a trip to Europe with a 14-month old

17. Posted on this blog 508 times. (It’ll be 2 years in January!)

18. Marched in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade

19. Fed animal cookies to a sheep

20. Been mama to bunnies, cats, and fish

21. Strolled the streets of Barcelona

22. Been a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, and a mom.


Oh yes, I know I am blessed.

4 comments:

Ashley Rose said...Best Blogger Tips

Oh my goodness! You have done sooo many neat things! And I found a few more for my bucket list....

Liz said...Best Blogger Tips

I love that you've been in the Macy's parade!!

Alison said...Best Blogger Tips

You sound like you have traveled to some great places and done awesome things! Great list!

Sharon @ mamadoitall.blogspot.com said...Best Blogger Tips

Love your list - and for taking a 14-month old to Europe you are now my personal hero. ;-)

Post a Comment

3MomsIn1.com partner:

Popular Posts