Saturday, October 8, 2011

Coolest. Gadget. Ever!

The Brookstone store in Lenox Mall was hopping with tech-savvy ladies Thursday night! Several area bloggers were invited to browse the store, touch and feel, and learn all about the amazing products available at Brookstone.

Do you have a gadget guy at home? A husband who is impossible to buy for? Check this out - hands down the coolest new toy I've seen. Every time this was flown in the store, a crowd gathered to watch:



The Parrot AR.Drone Quadricopter is sold exclusively at Brookstone. It's not cheap, price is $299. But surely there's a fun-loving person in your life who deserves a treat?

Some of my other favorites?
   The N.A.P. Luxe blanket
   The Squeez Pro foot and calf massager
I would heal my aching feet and calves while cudding the ultra-soft fuzzy blanket. Daily.

Oh - and check out Tweet Your Heart Out - tweet 4 words from their amazing anti-gravity massage chair and you can win one! Entry through 10/31. This chair? Is AMAZING. Really. I didn't want to get up. Ever.


Check out Brookstone.com for hundreds of items you never knew you needed, but that make your life a whole lot more fun.

- - -
I was not compensated for this post. I participated in an Atlanta blogger's event and received a goody bag. The post was in no way required from Brookstone. All opinions belong solely to me..

1 comments:

MommaKiss said...Best Blogger Tips

Oh I love brookstone for dude gifts. Was just there last week. If we had an iPad I'd get all the gadgets for it there.

Post a Comment

3MomsIn1.com partner:

Popular Posts