Sunday, May 23, 2010

Worn out from the weekend

I have blogger's block. I am worn out from a busy weekend yet again. I only have myself to blame. Because I am a work-from-home mommy, I find it very difficult to stay in the house on weekends. I am surrounded by these same walls day after day after day. So when the weekend comes, I tend to overlook my need to relax and give in to my need to get the heck out of here.

It doesn't help that 8 out of 10 activities we try to do with Amelia result in some kind of crying episode. This is going to be the longest year ever. And do not give me that "terrible twos don't end at age three" speech. I do not want to hear it. Fingers in ears, la la la la la la la.

So anyway, I am tired. I do apologize for the blogger's block today. I promise to perk up and find something interesting to say very soon. I foresee a big Dunkin Doughnuts mocha iced coffee in the morning.

In the meantime, here are a few pics to sum up our weekend:

Photobucket
Amelia called them Mommy's "wedgie shoes"

Photobucket
Steve worked hard to spruce up our front landscaping. Removed some bushes and added color. I may or may not be able to keep these alive. Wish me luck.


Photobucket
Aunt Anne came over Saturday evening, bearing gifts. A rainbow feather boa from New Orleans and a bouncy light-up ball from Uncle Brian.
Simply FAB-U-LOUS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

3MomsIn1.com partner:

Popular Posts