Thursday, January 20, 2011

Never friends...

10 reasons I could never be friends with a massage therapist:

 

1)  I would repeatedly ask for a back massage

2)  I would repeatedly ask for a neck massage

3)  I would repeatedly ask for a leg massage

4)  I would repeatedly ask for a foot massage

5)  I would repeatedly ask for a face and head massage

6)  I may even ask for a butt massage

7)  I might become obsessed with my talented friend and turn into a stalker

8)  Husband would get jealous of all the massages and ask for some too

9)  If massage therapist friend was a male, husband would get even more jealous - but would not ask for a massage

10)  My poor friend would get fed up and break up with me

But oh my gosh…. Just the thought of free (and frequent!) massages makes me happy. I’m a mama who needs to relax. And I love to be pampered.

So, massage therapists, is anyone raising their hand to be MY friend?






Prompt #4:
10 Reasons Why I Could Never Be Friends With…(fill in the blank)

3 comments:

Kate Hayes said...Best Blogger Tips

Stopping by to say hi from Mama Kat's! This made me laugh. I DO have friend who is a massage therapist and have never thought about asking her for a massage. I don't like to be rubbed on...sounds crazy, doesn't it?

SuzRocks said...Best Blogger Tips

I think the same thing- I'd love to be friends with one- but have a feeling they would quickly get sick of being friends with me.

For all the above reasons you mentioned.

SnipeWife said...Best Blogger Tips

Visiting from Mama Kat's... hilarious! especially considering I got a massage yesterday! One of my children wants to be a MT... I'm trying to get all the free neck massages before T2 realizes payment should be rendered!

Post a Comment

3MomsIn1.com partner:

Popular Posts