Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Good night

Moms love sleep. We obsess over our child's sleeping patterns. Naps are sent directly from Heaven to make us happy. We look forward to our own transition into cozy nighttime sleep.

Moms work hard. Grandmas are awesome. Caregivers of every kind are truly valuable in our lives. They deserve to be spoiled! And what better way to spoil a hard-working loved one than by a gift of comfortable sleep?

I am lucky enough to know the creator of Nite Sweatz, moisture-wicking women's sleepwear. And I received a couple items to try.


I tried an adorable ruffle chemise and an incredibly soft boxer-tee set. I am always warm at night. I'm the type who frequently flips to the cool side of the pillow. So I was thrilled to test these products.
And...
I love them!  Cute, incredibly soft, breatheable and cool.

Any hard-working woman who craves a good sleep will love them too.

Visit Nite Sweatz via their website, NiteSweatz.com. And don't forget the Super Specials page! Several items available for 30% off (through 3/1).

To experience the feel of this amazing fabric in person, take a trip to one of their retailers. Locations can be found HERE.

Nite Sweatz... totally worth the splurge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

3MomsIn1.com partner:

Popular Posts