Monday, January 24, 2011

Magical

This January 25th marks my eight-year wedding anniversary with my phenomenal husband. He is a trustworthy friend with a contagious love of silliness and fun. He is also brilliant and responsible, keeping us safe and secure. He is everything I could ask for, and much more. I would not trade this man for the world.

Marriage is not simple. It's not easy to always consider someone else in your plans, thoughts, and dreams. Sometimes it's easier to be grumpy than to put on a smile for the sake of a happy household. With a child in the mix, mariage must absorb fatigue, stress, and occasional monotony. We have plenty of family time. Lots of "mommy and daddy" events. But intentional effort is required to find that elusive but oh-so-important "you and me" time. I can't say we're perfect with this, but we try our best. We never forget that we are a team. We are best friends. And we could never ask for a more blessed life together.

Happy anniversary to YOU, Steve! Thanks for always supporting us. And for loving me no matter what.




6 comments:

Amber Page Writes said...Best Blogger Tips

Happy Anniversary to you both! Hope its a lovely one.

Xpressions Of Beauty said...Best Blogger Tips

Happy Anniversary and may you have many many more!

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips

I remember this day so very well!! Happy Anniversary to you, my life long friend, and to Steve! You all make an awesome pair!! Love you girlie!

~Christine~

BalancingMama (Julie) said...Best Blogger Tips

Jamie, he was out of town until this evening. But I cooked a nicer-than-usual dinner and we had chocolate cake to celebrate. I get to pick a restaurant for dinner out for this weekend. Works for me!

Thanks for the wishes, everyone! :)

Jenilee said...Best Blogger Tips

What a beautiful post!!! Congratulations on 8 years together!!

BalancingMama (Julie) said...Best Blogger Tips

Thank you!

Post a Comment

3MomsIn1.com partner:

Popular Posts