Friday, March 26, 2010

Why I have a closet full of towels and pillows...

Steve has a pretty large family. And they like to come visit us all at the same time. For two days I've been working on getting the house clean and beds ready for six additional people. Two guest bedrooms... check. Fold-out couch bed... check. Inflatable mattress for our almost 6-year old nephew... check. Eight pillows, four sets of sheets, and a big pile of towels. We're ready!

I'm very blessed to have good in-laws. I'm thrilled that they're coming for a visit. I've found that I look forward to family visits even more since Amelia has brightened our lives. I get so much joy out of seeing her interact with people who truly love her. Grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins. She is a very lucky little girl.

We're ready for a fun-filled weekend! Maybe some chaos here & there, as expected with a house this full. But I'll take it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

3MomsIn1.com partner:

Popular Posts