Thursday, March 4, 2010

Work, work, and more work

My eyes are furious with me for being in front of this computer screen for so long today. Amelia probably isn't much happier about it.

Nothing very interesting to report, just crazy busy. Mostly work. I'll be working all weekend on a presentation. The first sunny, low-60s weekend we've had in months. But I'll be working a lot of it.

I'm also trying to figure out vacation plans for this summer. Does that sound fun? It's not. It is actually quite tedious. My husband wants to drive us all over the western U.S. and hike for miles near sheer cliffs and over mountains. With a 2-year old!

My self-appointed vacation planning job is to insert reality and safety into this plan. And hopefully a little relaxation somewhere too. My relaxation is a week from now when I'm in Jamaica with my sister (no toddlers!). So Steve can do as he wishes with our summer trip... but we do have to draw a line somewhere. Amelia is adaptable, but we can't torture the poor child with long car rides or hikes every single day. His idea of "family vacation" is very different from mine. But we always come to a common ground eventually. And we have a good time.

Anyway, I am way too tired to write more. And too worn out to be clever or creative. That's happened a lot lately... my blog kinda sucks. I'll try harder when I have energy. Promise. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

3MomsIn1.com partner:

Popular Posts