Friday, October 22, 2010

Friends 2 Follow Friday

Welcome, weekend. Oh how I love you.

Friday, once again, brings me the honor of featuring another fantastic blogger. Today, I am ultra-excited to introduce Jen from Buried With Children. I don't know how I'm getting these amazing, funny writers to visit my little blog, but I am beyond thrilled.

Jen's tweets crack me up on a regular basis. There isn't much to make me laugh out loud in life, but she's definitely caused a chuckle or two. Or fourty.





















 Are you laughing yet???

Blog name?  Buried with Children

When was your blog born - and why?  My blog was born in 2007 when I was 28 weeks pregnant with my triplets. I was in the hospital on strict bedrest and needed a way to keep family and friends updated on mine and the babies progress. I kept it going after they were born to share our stories of what is felt like being 'buried with children'.

Twitter/Facebook? I have accounts for both but I totally like Twitter better. Find Jen on TWITTER

The writer behind the words - list 5 adjectives that describe you.
Loyal
Sarcastic
Loving
Creative
Funny

What surprised you most about parenthood? Everything. 

But seriously, I think it was the fact that every decision that I make effects my children. I am shaping these little lives to be functioning members of society. Now if that is not pressure, I don't know what is. Also, how even though I love my children dearly I can't wait to be away from them and when I am away from them I can't wait to be back with them. It is inner turmoil at its greatest.

What does balance mean to you? Balance means keeping everyone happy while still finding the time and energy to maintain my sanity and happiness. I have found this balance... not yet but that doesn't mean I don't try every single day.

If you had 2 hours of pure "me" time, what would you do? Ask someone for more time. Ok fine, I would go to a swanky restaurant and have a meal, savoring every delicious bite of food.


Are you a blogger that wants to be a Friend 2 Follow? EMAIL ME!

2 comments:

Jen said...Best Blogger Tips

Oh, this is such a great post. I love it! Thank you so much for showcasing me and my tweets.

BalancingMama (Julie) said...Best Blogger Tips

I'm so glad you like it! It's a really fun weekly get-to-know you and shout-out to fun blogger friends.

If anyone else wants to be featured, click the email me button up top! Thanks :)

Post a Comment

3MomsIn1.com partner:

Popular Posts