Friday, October 29, 2010

Friends 2 Follow Friday

Ahhh, my third favorite day of the week.  Saturday & Sunday are the winners, of course. But Friday is a pretty darn good day.

Can you guess my favorite thing about Friday? That's right - it is Friends 2 Follow Friday! I get to feature a wonderful blogger and brag about how great they are to read and tweet with.

Today, meet Stephanie, a pretty cool Twingle Gal. I've only recently discovered her blog, but I enjoy peeping into the world of a mom with twins and a baby. She must be Superwoman, because one Amelia is enough to wear me out daily.

Oh - and by the way, she taught me that "twingle" means twins + single child. A new word of the day!


When was your blog born - and why?  I've been blogging on and off for about 2 years, but it was only this past June that I developed Life of a Twingle Gal to keep family and friends abreast of my day to day experiences raising our twins and newest addition.


Twitter/Facebook?

Find Stephanie/Twingle Gal on TWITTER
Find Stephanie/Twingle Gal on FACEBOOK

The writer behind the words - list 5 adjectives that describe you.
Organized, Empathetic, Spunky, Caring and Intelligent

What surprised you most about parenthood?  I think it was how easily it was to do things you said you'd never do. I grew up in a home where my parents yelled a lot and I always said I would never yell...guess again.

What does balance mean to you?  I don't think there is ever perfect balance. Being a mom is always means struggling to achieve the "right" balance. Balance between being a parent and being a friend, between right and wrong, etc.

If you had 2 hours of pure "me" time, what would you do? Sigh wouldn't that be nice? I think if I had 2 hours of pure "me" time and unlimited funds I would spend them at the spa. A 30 min massage, followed by a facial and mani/pedi would be divine! Moms need to be pampered once in a while!

Now that you've met Stephanie, pop on over to her blog! Enjoy, and TGIF!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

3MomsIn1.com partner:

Popular Posts