Friday, July 16, 2010

Bugs, sand, and sweat

Amelia seems really bored when we're at home. We run errands in the morning to get out for a bit, but at home she just isn't very interested in playing with her toys. She can play for 3-4 hours straight at a neighbor's house, so I decided to get her a couple new things.

Remember that preschool game, Cootie? I had this when I was a kid. Never actually knew how to play it as a game, but I snapped those eyes, lips, and legs on the plastic bugs over & over again. So Amelia is now the proud owner of a $6 Cootie game. Just like I did 25 years ago, Amelia enjoyed putting the little plastic Cootie bugs together.

Photobucket


The big score for Amelia today was this:

Photobucket

Her new sand & water table! Not sure why I picked an outdoor toy when it's 99 degrees outside... but it makes my girl happy. Even if it causes me to change clothes 3 times a day from sweat.

Photobucket

2 comments:

KellyW said...Best Blogger Tips

Ryan gets the same way at home. He is very bored and doesn't like to play with his toys much. I try to rotate his toys as much as possible, but it's hard to remember! I love her new stuff. I hope she enjoys playing with it!!

BalancingMama (Julie) said...Best Blogger Tips

Thank you! She's lucky she's so cute... she gives us a lot of grief these days! When do terrible twos end?

Post a Comment

3MomsIn1.com partner:

Popular Posts