Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Daddies in my life

Happy Father's Day!

Extra-special thanks and wishes to the two dads in my life...

My dad (who makes a wonderful Granddad too!)
"Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope."
  ~Bill Cosby

This quote makes me laugh, because I distinctly remember picking out soap-on-a-rope for many, many consecutive Christmases. Dad, I hope you liked them!



And Amelia's fantastically fun Daddy
"Daddy can't be a princess, but he is my very favorite prince"
  ~Amelia


- - - -

Re-visit my poem "If at first you don't succeed", a tribute to the never-ending support of good Daddies.
 
- - - -
 

3 comments:

TanyasTreasureTrove said...Best Blogger Tips

Hi! Following you from Relax and Surf Sunday
blog hop! Hope you visit me and return the
follow!:0)

Kay M said...Best Blogger Tips

Hi! I'm following from the Relax and Surf Sunday Hop! I will be reading you! Would love to have you come visit too! http://klcmaher-themorethemerrier.blogspot.com
theblackat at hotmail.com

Anthony from CharismaticKid said...Best Blogger Tips

Cutest quote ever? "My favorite prince," how old is she?

Post a Comment

3MomsIn1.com partner:

Popular Posts