Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sweet weekend

Ode to my favorite days of the week!


W is for Waiter. Mama doesn't cook on weekends.   

E is for Eager. Always looking forward to a fun family activity! 

E is for Economy. Mama is going shopping.

K is for Kitchen. I try to stay out of it. Except for art projects and Play-Doh.

E is for Endearing. Nothing turns me to mush like quality daddy-daughter playtime.

N is for Nature. Parks, playgrounds, and picnics. Time to get outdoors.

D is for Daddy. He is home with us. All day long. For two days!

You know what would make weekends even better?
Three days.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...Best Blogger Tips

I like how you think. No cooking on weekends sounds blissful to me. And three days are needed, definitely.

Post a Comment

3MomsIn1.com partner:

Popular Posts