Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spring is in the air...

Our forsythia bushes are popping out their yellow buds. The cherry trees are splendidly pink. Even my daffodils are beginning to bloom.

Spring is on its way! I am ready to welcome it with open arms. Spring brings me a new outlook and refreshes my spirit. Colors begin to appear overnight; our browns and grays are transformed into fresh greens, yellows, pinks, and whites. The sun burns the clouds away so we may enjoy the wide bright blue skies.

Our winter was longer, icier, and even more "blah" than usual. So, I am poised to make the best out of this upcoming glorious season:


BalancingMama's Top 10 "Must-Haves" for Spring:
(1) Freshly painted toenails
(2) Flip-flops
(3) Homemade lemonade
(4) Comfy outdoor chairs
(5) A favorite park
(6) A cute and colorful umbrella (to brighten the rainy days)
(7) Neighbors to share a hello and a wave
(8) Open sunroof + a clean car
(9) Fresh in-season fruit
(10) A quaint neighborhood ice cream shop

Enjoy the season!

7 comments:

Justine said...Best Blogger Tips

love them all!! especially 1, 2, 8 and 9! oh how i love spring!!

Melissa said...Best Blogger Tips

I agree with everyone of those must haves!
I really want that cherry tree...Now I have to go look and hunt until I can find a few to plant in my yard.

Funky Mama Bird said...Best Blogger Tips

I am so very, very jealous of your signs of spring! we are still buried under three feet of snow. Jealous!

accidentalsouthernmama said...Best Blogger Tips

I absolutely LOVE the colors of spring! It's one of the things I'm liking about the South, early spring! I have to agree with you list too, especially the ice cream shop (I know my priorities) and the clean car (do you know any car cleaning fairies?).

Diane said...Best Blogger Tips

Yay for Spring! I've had many open sunroof days lately and loving it. :)

JDaniel4's Mom said...Best Blogger Tips

Neighbors are key. My son loves to play with the boy next door.

Andie said...Best Blogger Tips

Love them all. Spring is my absolute favorite season!

Post a Comment

3MomsIn1.com partner:

Popular Posts