I am in love with this jacket - such incredible quality. The outer shell is rain-proof, yet soft and pliable. The cotton/ poly lining is cozy and warm. I selected the next size up; now she can wear this jacket for a long time! It is light enough for spring rains, but the liner provides the perfect amount of insulation for our southern winters.
Have you shopped HearthSong in a while?
(Keep reading for a $50 giveaway!)
In addition to this super cute jacket (see boys Hatley jackets and matching umbrellas also!), HearthSong offers unique and creative gifts, quality wooden toys, arts and crafts, and fun cooking activities. These are not your average plastic toys.
Do you want this quaint mini kitchen for a favorite kid in your life?
Or perhaps one of the best quality rain jackets out there?
Maybe some Connectagon sets? Art supplies?
*** Giveaway is now closed. Thanks to all who entered! ***
HOW TO ENTER:
- Mandatory - visit http://www.hearthsong.com/ and tell me (besides the kitchen and/or jacket) something a child in your life would love to receive. Don't forget to leave your email address and/or Twitter handle so I can contact you if you win.
Once you have left the mandatory comment above, you can add more entries. Please leave a separate comment for each additional entry.
- Mention this giveaway in a blog post or on your blog's giveaway linky
- Follow @BalancingMama on Twitter
- Follow @HearthSongToys on Twitter
- "Like" 3 Moms In 1 on Facebook
- Tweet about this giveaway - include @BalancingMama and a link to this post. Or, simply copy and tweet the following:
Check it out! $50 giftcard #giveaway from @BalancingMama and @HearthSongToys http://bit.ly/jAfSxd
Some fine print: I received the Hatley kid's rain jacket free of charge from HearthSong. All opinions in this review are solely mine.