Monday, December 20, 2010

Relax and laugh

I have never seen "It's a Wonderful Life." A few minutes here or there if it's on television, perhaps, but I have never sat down and watched this classic film from start to finish. My husband thinks this is a travesty.

Perhaps I'll get a chance to sit down and watch it this year. Maybe it will re-arrange my personal list of Christmas favorites. But until then, here are my current recommendations for holiday entertainment.


Elf
Starring the always quotable Will Ferrell in some fashionable yellow tights.
"I'm a cotton-headed ninny muggins"



National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
An influx of family, an electrocuted cat, and Cousin Eddie. Gotta love it.





Miracle on 34th Street
I like the 1994 remake because Mara Wilson is just too cute.






The Grinch Who Stole Christmas
Another quality remake. No one makes grinchy faces like Jim Carrey. And I can't get enough of Cindy Lou Who's rendition of "Where Are You Christmas?"



A Christmas Story
I may be a loser for never seeing "It's a Wonderful Life", but you are a nerd if you've never seen this one. Everyone wants a leg lamp for Christmas.




A Muppet Christmas Carol
Yeah... I like Muppets. ("The Great Muppet Caper" and "Muppets Take Manhattan" are even better!)




Clearly, I like laughs. Here's to Christmas joy. Hope you find time to relax and laugh this holiday season!

1 comments:

Organic Motherhood with Cool Whip said...Best Blogger Tips

I've been wanting to see Elf too. My husband said it's hilarious!

Post a Comment

3MomsIn1.com partner:

Popular Posts